Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Baby's Bath

The very first baby's bath it wasn't easy for me. I was nervous and trying to get it done fast,which is one of the big mistakes.

A bath has to be warm,relaxing and fun.

I bathe my baby girl every other day, when the weather too cold, i do it every 3 days.

I use MUSTELA products, just because valentina has such sensitive skin and mustela has no perfume or alcohol (any kind of soap will make our babies skin dry),but the less perfume or alcohol, the better!! (pediatrician recommendation).


  1. Get everything ready (towel,clean cloths,diaper,shampoo,soap...) I try to make sure i have everything i need for bath and dressing, so i wont need to get things in the middle of bath.
  2. I always kind of clean the baby's tub BEFORE i fill it up with water.
  3. once i start the filling process, I check water temperatures (with a water thermometer or by touching the water, it is easy to tell)
  4. I like to undress my baby right next to tub, so she will get in the water right away.(to prevent her for getting to cold)
  5. I Always try to hold her head. I do the soap part. FROM TOP TO BOTTOM. i do head, face and than body.
  6. I take her out right away and take her to the changing station (space where you placed clean cloths,diaper,lotion...). i started with body lotion all over her body to prevent sking to getting too dry,than diaper,socks and cloths. 

No comments:

Post a Comment